Friday, January 11, 2013

Stumped

 

   I...
am stumped. *Im completely stumped* I have no clue what to write about about. Why is my mind so blank and clueless? Oh how I wish that I could think. Nothing is coming to me. It's as if my thoughts escaped. Nothing is coming to me. No thoughts that I can think. What if, I could never think again? What if my mind is forever empty?!? How will I think of the wonderful things to think of! But in order to think of think you have to know how to think! Im hopeless a failure! I have nothing to offer, I'm ready to be taken away now to be put away forever. To be pocked and prodded with needles, but i cant think of the pain! Can you imagine the horror?!? I can imagine, I    CAN     imagine. I am no longer stumped.

  Click here to view some info on The Thinker

1 comment:

  1. You wrote the word "think" alot so much that it can be confusing! But very nice! ��B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

    ReplyDelete